Tuesday, March 1, 2011

pretty. pretty.

A brief round up of pretty pretty things from around the web that I am loving today...




I am drooling over the new Odette line Minerva Divinus.






I am should probably start saving my pennies now for one of these beauties from the fall 2011 Mociun line - and FYI everything from fall 2010 is on sale now online here




This pattern from the brilliant knitters over at Purl has my fingers itching to start knitting baby sweaters. To bad the pattern is only for little ones and not grown ups too!




Strictly speaking this last one isn't some much pretty pretty as it is tasty tasty but I don't know if I can make it through the week without some of this (YES this is homemade peanutella) in my life. Is it a bad prediction for the rest of the week if I feel this way on Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment