Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Long Weekend!

I can hardly sit at my desk long enough to type because I feel sort of like this:



It is 68 degrees outside in NYC right now!

That's right - no type-o - I said 68! It is February in NYC people! Today I am wearing a light jacket (no scarf) and cropped jeans that expose my ankles to the luxurious air. Its some crazy Al Gore weather MADNESS! Sweet, warm, delicious, madness.

Sadly it wont last. Tonight we are supposed to drop back down to normal. Sigh.

Its a bit of a ghost town in our office due to the pleasant weather and long weekend intersecting. I'm sneaking out momentarily so that I can enjoy the few precious warm hours before reality sets back in.

I hope wherever you are it is sunny and warm! Happy Friday lovies.


No comments:

Post a Comment